We are a team of professionals who understand from experience how most modern crypto and financial technologies work. We are developing a technology stack for a cryptocurrency solution. We work with the modern bitcoin code base and related technologies, cryptography, networking, p2p approaches.
We do appreciate in you as a person:
— independence in finding solutions to a task;
— responsibility and respect for work processes;
— being proactive;
— honest communication;
— reasonable attitude to constructive criticism.
We value in you as a professional:
— strong knowledge of Go, type system, concurrency and typical patterns;
— understanding of UDP/TCP/HTTP protocols;
— experience with embedded KV-storage and RDBMS (Postgres/MySQL);
— experience in writing bash scripts and knowledge of Unix-shell;
— understanding of cryptography and coding (Hash, Signature, Secret Key, Big/Little Endian, base32, base64).
Will be a plus:
— experience with Python, JS, Rust;
— knowledge of Ansible, Gitlab CI and other CI/CD tools;
— experience with Bitcoin/Ethereum/etc.
- support of bitcoin core derived code base (btcd);
- writing integration tests;
- designing and implementation of a testing toolset;
- code debugging and its optimizing;
- writing modules for data collection and processing.
What we offer:
- remote, but if you appreciate the office atmosphere — welcome to our office in BC Gulliver;
- great compensation
- paid vacation 24 days per year
- unlimited paid sick leave
- medical insurance (provided after probation period)
- opportunities for professional growth
- trips abroad both team building and participation in conferences.